The window title is not updated by custom app

Rene Lund Jensen lundeman at email.dk
Wed Jan 30 08:27:26 PST 2002

Hi there

I'm working on my own app for the horde framework.
(an App for administrating users & tennants on the dorm where I live)

I've used NAG as a template for my app, and in every page I'm setting $title
to some string, but the window title is never updated.

But this is only in my app, in all other app's (Nag, IMP, Kronolith) it's
working fine.

I have no idea of why this "simple" thing ain't working.

Any one of you out there has a clue to this..??

René Jensen