[horde] Still having problems logging in

Anthony Ryan Mattke tony at iphere.com
Wed Jan 30 09:51:31 PST 2002

I tried doing what you wanted me to do, with very little results. You
said that horde.php was getting included or else it wouldn't work at
all. I just wanted to show you that it wasn't. A lot of which was my
problem, which all turns out to be path issues with horde configuration.

I had tried leaving it as an array, which didn't work as well. Even if
it was an array var_dump() should still see my string there ? I'm just
assuming this, because php feels a lot like perl as I get into it, and
perl I do know quite well.

As soon as I symlinked the directory over to my other host I knew
something was up, when I loaded the main page it actually use the css
styling instead of being blank white (which I figured was configured
else where at a later time) I am able to login from horde.iphere.com now
but I am still missing icons / css styling and I would like to know how
I can globably configure horde / imp / any other module to know where
its own location is on the server.

Thank you guys for you time,

Tony