[horde] Is it ready enough ?

Robert Mena rt_mena at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 17:35:16 PST 2002

Hi Jon,

Thanks the quick reply.

One extra question.  Can we use horde/imp with the
output compression enabled ?

The previous version did not (not sure if it was "php
fault".  The ideia is to use 4.1.1

While searching the horde.org site I found a python
script to convert old address book to new turba layout
(http://www.bludgeon.org/~rayvd/migrate.py).

Are you aware of any other (perhaps written in php)
script ?  I do not have python installed.

Thanks again.