horde/packaging/redhat/horde.README

Richard G Konlon rgkonlon at 1MailPlace.com
Sun Feb 10 11:48:41 PST 2002

I want to add webmail to my system and I am planning to use IMP.   My
platform is i386 Red Hat v7.1 and as I read through your admin FAQs I
found that you have precompiled packages for RH7.x
(http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/install/index.php#i5, 3.3 Can I ...
precompiled packages?, README for Red Hat 7.x).

I will probably need to do my own builds at some point, but since you
were so nice as to provide this packaging, I figure I will use this
approach to get off the ground.

The Question:  As I downloaded all the neccessary RPMs per
"ftp.horde.org/pub/ RPMS/noarch/rh7/horde-2.0-1.README" I ran into a
question in section 7) Horde RPMs.  The README lists the RPMs as:

   horde-2.0-1
   imp-3.0-1
   kronolith-0.0.3-1
   imp-1.0-1

I am guessing that "imp-1.0-1" is in error.  1) Why would 2 versions of
IMP be needed?  2) There is no " imp-1.0-1" RPM file at this FTP
location (including under sub-directory "old").  There is however a
"turba-1.0-1.noarch.rpm" file, and noting the matching version numbers
"-1.0-1.", I'm wondering if it is really turba that I need.

Thanks so much.

Rick Konlon