[horde] Lang.php & Registry.php Errors

Bryan Smith bryan at theclerk.com
Mon Feb 11 18:17:25 PST 2002

Yes, it was simple - just as I send to the list :-)

It was a perm issue.  I chmod'd the config dir 0440 as the INSTALL doc
instructed, however I did not have group www (group apache runs as)
owning the documents.  So, changing that to 0444 or changing the group
ownership (which I did) solved the problem.

So, it's working.  Thanks for those that read through anyway.

Bryan