[horde] Demo Site help

Richard G Konlon rgkonlon at 1MailPlace.com
Wed Feb 13 12:49:31 PST 2002

Jan,

Thanks for the quick response.  The IMAP log entry is as follows.

-----
Feb 13 10:20:28
  bravo imapd[16079]: imap service init from 195.40.6.163

Feb 13 10:20:29
   bravo imapd[16079]: Command stream end of file, while reading
   line user=??? host=[195.40.6.163]
-----

This same two line entry occurs each time I try.

Thanks

Rick Konlon