What happened here ?

=?big5?B?v2OrVMBz?= s8327202 at seed.net.tw
Sun Feb 17 23:16:04 PST 2002

Althouth it should be like that, in my horde codes there is always bad
news when I use @include statement to include some files I need. Indeed,
it failed to include that file I specified. Maybe there is some related
settings about the whole env. that I don't know! Is there any suggestion
about this? Thank you very much advancely!

Regards

Scott