[horde] New installation of horde/imp/turba

robert sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Thu Feb 21 14:08:09 PST 2002

True.

I am wondering now about the php configuration though.  The last time I set up
php for horde/imp to use I didn't have to have the --with-kerberos turned on.
This time when I configured php it said I needed kerberos turned on when I added
  the ssl support with openssl.  Here is the configuration options I used :

config_vars.mk:CONFIGURE_COMMAND = './configure' '--with-mysql'
'--with-apxs=/usr/local/httpd/bin/apxs' '--with-imap' '--with-ispell'
'--with-openssl=/usr/local/openssl' '--with-kerberos' '--with-imap-ssl'
'--with-gettext' '--with-ftp'

I truely do not need imap-ssl all I need is to have an ssl encrypted connection
to the webserver for those people off campus.  So I am wondering if the problem
is with this --with-kerberos turned on in php.

The imap server is the same server as the horde/imp server and the smtp server
is on a different server.