Problem with MySQL when installing horde

Brett Cavé brett@pcwizard.co.za
Mon Feb 25 07:30:53 PST 2002

Hi

I have just installed the horde system. Everything seemed to go well. I ran
the database configuration script for mysql (mysql_create.sql) and the horde
database was successfully created. When i run
http://my-server/horde/test.php it shows that the mysql module is not
enabled.

I downloaded and installed that latest version of PEAR as well, during the
horde installation. In my php directory (/usr/share/.../php) there is a DB
folder with mysql.php. I am presuming that this is the mysql module.

What could be causing horde to see the mysql php module as not installed.
How would i go about installing the mysql module if it hasnt been done
properly?

Thanks

Brett