horde/chora problem

icewind icewind0 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 15:39:30 PST 2002

I have created an alias in my apache's httpd.conf that
Aliases /cvs to /path/to/horde/chora

I can surf to mysite/cvs and I'll get the Horde login
textboxes for my username and password but not the
application bar at the bottom of the window. If I log
in, I get the following message:

Warning: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 34 bytes
in /home/danl/public_html/horde/lib/Auth.php on line
234

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers
already sent by (output started at
/home/danl/public_html/horde/lib/Auth.php:234) in
/home/danl/public_html/horde/chora/index.php on line
19

However, if I browse to mysite/horde and log in then
access chora, everythng is fine. What is going on
here?

Thanks!