Horde 2 , Imp 3, Debian Woody, gettext ....

Camel ronan.cassin at free.fr
Tue Mar 5 09:17:28 PST 2002

I désespérement try to make function version Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0
on my woody, but the management of the language (translation in French
of the interface) does not function!!!

In line of command the use of getttext is OK, on the other hand as
soon as passes by PHP, nothing, but nothing of nothing... not mesage
error but not translation.

Somebody a-til an idea
(Exuse my english i'm a french ;-))