[horde] mysql connection

Toomas Vann tom at bns.ee
Sat Mar 9 09:08:45 PST 2002

Hi!

I recently updated my RH7.2 with up2date and
new php got installed, which PEAR did not
work as nessesary so, i put Horde given PEAR
back to it.... now i had to change in my.conf
the socket destination, before it was default
for RH7.2.

Why i try to find out what to do is cause
i have to use longer command line when i want
to access myswl from prompt, i have to set the socket
dstination now....

How do i do what you advised me.
I looked in /usr/share/php/DB and myswl.php and common.php
and did not find anything related to socket there...

Regards,
Toomas