imp 2.2.7 and pop3

dhaval patel dhaval at patel.sh
Tue Mar 12 05:04:19 PST 2002

I gave up on IMP 3.0 because of the pear problem and I decided to go with IMP
2.2.7.  This setup is mainly used as a web interface to check email via POP3
or IMAP2 on another server. Checking email through IMAP works fine. I cannot
POP email. I manually change the port to 110 and with tcpdump I see packets
getting to the email server but that server doesnt respond, I think its
sending out IMAP requests through port 110. Where can I set this so users can
choose between IMAP or POP and it uses those protocols. I do not have vpopmail
support compiled into php but last time I used IMP I dont think I compiled it
either and it worked.

Anyone know whats wrong?

Thanks for your help.