Mac OS X & Horde

Matthew Barr mbarr at mbarr.net
Tue Mar 12 22:15:22 PST 2002

Has anyone been able to get a Mac OS X to work w/ Horde yet?  (actually, I
suspect anyone that has gotten Server to work will be just as good.)

I'd like to get an idea of what you had to go through to get the PHP
installation included w/ OS X to work correctly w/ Horde.

I've already  tried numerous things, and looked all over at the various PHP
faqs and such.  I suspect the major issue is getting PEAR to work, and
including the correct IMAP.    I've done quite a bit of reading on
everything, and am no stranger to compiling stuff, but before I go off
reinventing the wheel, I want to make sure I'm not missing something major.

I already have apache working w/ ssl & php..  phpinfo  is working, as does
test .php pages.  The trick is going to be getting Horde working.

I'm guessing that this is off topic for the horde list, and to preserve the
sanity of the non OSX people here, please contact me off list.  I'd be happy
to sumarize back to the FAQ, or any place else that would be appropriate.  I
just haven't found any info  on OSX & Horde/IMP.

Matthew

Matthew Barr                              mailto:mbarr at mbarr.net
AIM: MBarr1244                            ICQ: 22130424
PGP Key Fingerprint = 35DC DC87 4F38 2E80 F327  2B50 FD82 A2CB CB80 80F3