[horde] Install

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Sat Mar 16 10:19:58 PST 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Charles T. Jaglinski <charles at prounix.com> wrote:

> I appologize for my ignorence, I am new to the Linux community.  I am
> trying to install php-4.1.0-0horde4.i386.rpm and i am missing several
> files

You should start with the RPM README file, which explains in detail which
prerequisite RPMs you need for your Red Hat 7.x version:

	ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/RPMS/noarch/rh7/horde-latest.README

Note also that I've just put up 4.1.2 RPMs this morning; you may want to
use those as long as you're about it.  One improvement:

>         libjs.so   is needed by php-4.1.0-0horde4
>         libsablot.so.0   is needed by php-4.1.0-0horde4

There's a new php-xslt RPM, so that those who don't need XSLT won't have
to have the js and sablotron RPMs installed any more.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde