[shameless plug] Sponsorship for OSCON

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 18 15:24:18 PST 2002

In the shameless plug department, I'd like to get to OSCON 2002, and if I
do go I'll be giving a talk on configuring Horde Applications, and
certainly at least one Horde BOF. However, O'Reilly didn't see fit to
accept any of the Horde tutorials, so they won't be helping out with the
cost of travel or hotel stay at all. So I'm wondering if any of the
community would be interested in sponsoring some or all of my travel costs.

Please get back to my privately if this is something you'd be interested
in.

Thanks, and back to your regularly scheduled list traffic,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity