How do I configure Horde and IMP where my hosting server is already set-up with a different database name?

Burt Campbell burt at burtcampbell.com
Sat Apr 6 14:06:29 PST 2002

How do I configure Horde and IMP where my hosting server is already
set-up with a different database name?  I am using featureprice.com as
my hosting and they give me the PHP4 and mySQL, but they set up the name
of the database already.  Also the only way to administer the db is by
submitting the commands from a browser.  It works great, but I don't
have command line access like most people.  Since the db name is already
created, I would need to change horde and maybe IMP to reference the
different name.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Burt