[horde] Russian language problem

Ilya mail at krel.org
Sat Apr 13 02:17:48 PDT 2002

I have no problem with Russian locale in latest CVS
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs

also since we are talking on locales, I asked question below prior, but put
it as PS in rather long and not connected by subject email in IMP list. I
would like to just know what horde team thinks about this additional
language option?

---
question for imp developers, would it make sense to add another option to
language selection in user preferences, which will allow user to specify if
he
wants to use choosen language during message composition/replies?
As you see in this message the "Quoting" is written in Russian, since that
is
the language I use in IMP interface. Since this is an English speaking list,
as
most other lists I am subscribed to, I generally wouldnt want to put Russian
words in message body.
I tried couple of other translations and most of them do put
translated "quoting" in body.

I dont want to choose between - "use language everythere" or "dont use at
all".I understand that I can change translation files, but it looks to me
like a
usefull user selectable feature?