[horde] Re: MCAL & Mcrypt

David Chin dwchin at umich.edu
Mon Apr 15 14:31:23 PDT 2002

In message <000201c1e46e$76ef1500$b0e53dca at trinity>, "Shannon Doyle" writes:

> I have just installed horde 2.0 and went to the test.php page as per the
> instructions.
>
> I get a No support on the following two Modules:
>
> MCAL
> Mcrypt
>
> So as suggested I went and installed mcrypt and then reinstalled php
> from a source rpm (with the --rebuild option) however I still get no
> support for mcrypt and MCAL
>
> I honestly don't know what MCAL is, so I am unsure how to tackle that
> one.

You'll probably have to modify the .spec file and recompile (which is what I
had to do).  Search Linux docs for a RPM how-to for details on doing this.

The section in the SPEC file that you need to modify begins with a line:

   %configure \
           --prefix=%{_prefix} \
           ... <more configure options>

Just add in a couple of lines like:

           --with-mcal \
           --with-mcrypt \

before the end of the configure options.

Cheers,
--David Chin
  dwchin at umich.edu