[horde] can't get horde Groups and Permission to work but Users.

Romildo Wildgrube romildo at ragingnet.com
Tue Apr 16 22:24:26 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Horde Administration to work and I was able to
only get the Users portion to work, whoever when I try to access Groups
and Permission I get errors that I can't figure out why.
When I click on Groups I get the following error:

*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: addparameter() in
*/var/www/html/horde/lib/CategoryTree.php* on line *190*

 root

When I click on Permissions I get the following error:

*Warning*: Missing argument 1 for singleton() in
*/var/www/html/horde/lib/Perms.php* on line *117*

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*/var/www/html/horde/admin/perms.php* on line *199*

Can someone tell me why isn't this working? Did the Groups and
Permission portion ever worked?

Thanks,
Romi