[horde] Smart function

Mattias Bomelin mattias at pennan.net
Fri Apr 19 05:34:10 PDT 2002

In theory, all that needs is to modify the message viewer. If the message
contains one or more attached vcards, trigger the turba vcard import function.
You could also chain in a javascript confirm so the user can accept or deny the
vcard.
It would also be nice to have an option for sending a vcard as signature for
outgoing mails.

/Mattias