[horde] No Root Access

Mark Chaney macscr at macscr.com
Fri Apr 19 05:51:09 PDT 2002

I keep reading these posts every days hoping someone is goign to find a way
to run on horde on a non dedicated server. Anyone come up with any ideas
yet? I have php 4.1.2, so the pear issue shouldnt be a prob. I can make
mysql db's on the fly, but i still dont have complete control over it. As in
no root access, but i have ran many other scripts and such and had no probs
with this. Any tips or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark