[horde] No Root Access

Mark Chaney macscr at macscr.com
Fri Apr 19 13:12:52 PDT 2002

Thanks for responding,

I get a completely blank screen at the test page. I am only trying to
install one componenet at a time. No imp, nothing, just the basic horde
framework. I think it has something to do with it trying to connect to the
database. I dont know why, but it seems these scripts have the oddest and in
my opinion, its made harder than it should be to install the sql database.
Whats really driving me crazy though, is that I cant move onto a different
script. Now that i have tried the best, i cant settle for anything else =P.
So im hoping i could get this running. Here is a link to my phpinfo if that
helps at all. http://www.macscr.com/admin/phpinfo.php. I havent messed with
an install of this for about a month, so i cant remember all the details. I
will try again though if anyone has any tips or whatever.

Thanks for taking the time,
Mark