[horde] problem with postgres 7.2

horde at manjusri.org horde at manjusri.org
Fri Apr 19 15:52:51 PDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 04:45:34AM -0700, horde at manjusri.org wrote:
> I just got bit by the same thing that Marcus Schopen saw.
>
> The problem table appears to be the active_sessions table.

And now that I'm more awake, this change is documented in the
/usr/share/doc/horde/README.Debian.gz file, though it sure would
be handy if the maintainer included a notice on upgrade.  I
generally assume that an upgrade of an already installed package
will take care of or at least tell me upfront about changes.

My suggested SQL is the long way around the barn on this, and the
Debian maintainer's suggested SQL is thus:

ALTER TABLE active_sessions CHANGE changed changed varchar(24) DEFAULT
'' NOT NULL;

Guess I'll go file a small bug against the Debian horde package.

--Shannon.