[horde] login problems

Mattias Bomelin mattias at pennan.net
Tue Apr 23 01:20:14 PDT 2002

Hi.

You can run horde without MCAL and MCRYPT.
You say you have /usr/lib/php in your include_path.
look in that directory, is there a file named PEAR.php?
if not simply do a
find / -name PEAR.php
and see where it's at. if it isn't found at all, get PEAR from the horde site
and just put the files in /usr/lib/php

/Mattias