[horde] Undefined $_SERVER

Will Koffel will at koffel.org
Wed Apr 24 07:32:19 PDT 2002

I'm new to the horde project, and looking to contribute.  I've checked the
latest code out of CVS, and have it running in a 1.3.24 Apache build with all
the fixins'  The only problem I'm having (which I don't have with my production
IMP 3.0 install) is that $_SERVER is always undefined, which means of course
that very little works.  I get the login screen for Horde, and that's about it.

This seems to be a new variable in the latest code, not from the Horde 2.0
branch.  I haven't seen anything about it in the docs.  Do I need to be running
Apache 2.0.x, or a newer version of mod_php?

Thanks in advance.  I'm looking forward to getting into the guts of this
promising project.

-Will