[horde] New Language Turkish Support

Genco Yilmaz gyilmaz at ilkyar.org
Fri Apr 26 08:02:49 PDT 2002

Hi,

I have installed imp 3.1rc1 and horde v2.0
I have transtaled text in IMP into Turkish. Then I followed the steps
(step by step) to add turkish support and then When I select Turkish
in the login screen, I get the following error.

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/apache_1.3.23/htdocs/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 231

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTARRIVAL - assumed 'SORTARRIVAL' in
/usr/local/apache_1.3.23/htdocs/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 235

Warning: Use of undefined constant SORTSIZE - assumed 'SORTSIZE' in
/usr/local/apache_1.3.23/htdocs/horde/imp/config/prefs.php on line 239

I ignore the error and I try to login to the system then I get the
following error.

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'imp' in
/usr/local/apache_1.3.23/htdocs/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 60

Everyhing is running correctly in English language.(there is no error)

If somebody can help me about this problem, I will be so glad.
We really would like to use this good webmail program with turkish
support.

Thanks in advance for your help