[horde] Re: Re: rpm's and mcal

Hermit klowther at cisnet.com
Fri Apr 26 19:28:22 PDT 2002

klowther at cisnet.com wrote:

> > Did you install mcal (mcal-0.7cvs-0horde0)?
> >
> Yes.  I am now in the process of downloading the modules that are missing
> on my machine in order to rebuild the rpm.

Well, this failed because I have an updated file that the system refuses
to use.  I have one lib file that it does't like.  It says to use
something like version >= 2.4 and I have something like 2.10.  Libxml.
Numbers are just samples.  I went back and reinstalled the php package,
and the mcals and php-mcals.  Still not happening.  I started this to
put NAG on my server.  I have horde and imp going fine.  Just can't go
any further, Kronolith and NAG, without the php-mcal support.

--
Ken Lowther
Youngstown, Ohio