[horde] Integration with Palm Pilot?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Apr 28 20:17:20 PDT 2002

Quoting "Peter J. Milanese" <peterm at milanese.cc>:

>  Has anyone done this yet, or should I get cracking...
>
>  Please say it exists... I'd love to omit a project from my list of
> 'to-do's'...

I have been doing a lot of foundation work for this; Kronolith, Nag, and
Mnemo (datebook, todo, and memo) all store last-modified for every item
(needed for two-way syncing) and their schemas match the palm pretty well;
however, actual syncing code is still lacking. It's on my todo list, as
well; I'd love help.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity