[horde] Integration with Palm Pilot?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Apr 29 08:57:34 PDT 2002

Quoting "Peter J. Milanese" <peterm at milanese.cc>:

> What can I do to get rid of the imp login and make my own?
>
> It 'appears' that I cannot check out the admin functions with only
> imp doing the login...

Not the case. You probably have a realm setting going on that isn't
correct; go to the Horde summary screen and look at the username you're
logged in as; make sure it matches what you have in the admin array.

> Any plans to release something that will allow auth on horde only, and
> carry credentials to imp?

A few people are talking about/working on this.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity