[horde] What version of PHP to use with latest CVS of Horde + IMP ?

Hans Deragon hans at deragon.biz
Fri May 10 12:59:49 PDT 2002

Frederic Trudeau wrote:
> Hello, I was wondering if latest RPM for RH for PHP 4.1.2 will do ?
> Because I had problems with PHP 4.0.6 /w latest CVS recently.
>

> Thanks.

Greetings.

I tried to upgrade to php 4.1.2 on my RH 7.2 machine this morning, but I
abandonned the idea.  There was a cascading effect of dependencies to
resolve and I would probably had to download a good percentage of
rawhide to get things going...

Since I only neaded the latest pear, I opted to follow the instructions
on the www.horde.org website; replace existing files with the new ones,
bypassing the rpm system.  It worked well for me.

Sincerely,
Hans Deragon