[horde] [ANN] Two new modules in the works ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Mon May 13 06:51:26 PDT 2002

Due to internal requirements, I've tasked two of my programmers to make
two new Horde modules ... one for Sieve filtering, and one for setting up
Spamassassin preferences ... both I'm pushing to have "initial interfaces"
ready by the end of this week ...

I realize that there is at least one person out there that does have a
desire to see Sieve filtering capabilities extended, so what we are
working on initially is just getting a simple Sieve editor built, based on
the work that the sieve-php folk have done, but fitting into the current
Horde Framework ... once that is done, hopefully others will help extend
that into a more user-friendly interface, ala websieve that Alan Turbide
did awhile back ...

The Spamassassin interface will be similar ... we are working purely on
getting it to update a WhiteList in the database, to "get it out the
door", but long term desire is to get BlackList and Score editing working
also ...

Chuck, I don't know/if its possible to get this included as part of the
central CVS ... if so, do we just need to send you an initial tar file to
import, and then send patches afterwards?