[horde] LDAP Prefs + Horde 3.0 + IMP 4.0 Prob

Joel Wiesmann joel at secuserv.ch
Sun May 19 06:34:26 PDT 2002

Hi there

I'm trying to get Horde with LDAP-Prefs working. I'm using the current CVS
Version cuz I heard about problems with the older versions.

After logging in I receive the following error msg:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 339

Warning: LDAP: modify operation could not be completed. in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 444

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:339) in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 94

When I check out the ldap db with slapcat I see that horde has written
informations in the db (ex. hordePrefs: horde:language:"). So I think there
shouldn't be a problem with ldap-access perms. The imp & horde test.php
scripts are also ok and I can login to the imap with the imp - test.php.

Anyone know what could be wrong?

Greets
Joel Wiesmann