[horde] LDAP Prefs + Horde 3.0 + IMP 4.0 Prob

KaalH! kaalh at smol.org
Wed May 22 02:52:56 PDT 2002

I've got the same error when forgotting to add the "hordePerson" objectClass
value off an entry.
Adding it solves this.

You may not have permissions to write to your ldap server, or some off your
ldap entries doesn't match your schemas.

Try to set schemacheck to off in your slapd.conf ( if you're using openldap
2.x ), set the debug level to 256, tail the ldap logs and retry :)

--
KaalH!