[horde] Seg Faults in Apache2 (Horde FrmWrk - CVS)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Wed May 22 16:27:12 PDT 2002

Ok guys, I think it's a problem with Apache2 and PHP 4.2.0, but I may be wrong.
I have a test site (a virtual domain running under Apache 2.0.36) that has
almost all the Horde Framework applications installed (Horde, IMP, Nag,
Kronolith, Gollem, Turba, Jonah, and Mnemo) from a CVS snapshot that I did
yesterday. Certain applications cause Apache to seg fault: IMP (when I first
log on), Jonah's backend.php when I try to update the headlines, Kronolith
(trying to access the calander) and Gollem (trying to log on to the FTP site).
Any ideas what's causing this?

Cheers,

Rodolfo