[horde] blank page from horde on Nt4 / IIS

Dave Graham dave.graham at mgfl.net
Thu May 23 09:43:42 PDT 2002

I Like many am having proplems getting horde to run. The platform is as
follows:-

NT Server with sp6a
IIS4
PHP 4.2.1

I have installed PHP and it appears to be running fine, i created a test.php
with 1 line of code =>

<?php phpinfo();?>

which displays a page of values, the only section that is completly empty is
the section for Modules (don't know if this is relevant). When I run the
horde test.php I get a completly blank page ( the source shows the basic
headers). I have installed IMP and when I run the test.php for that I get
the test login screen which I can use to log into my mail server with and
show the number of emails in my inbox. If i try the index.php for IMP I get
the following error :-

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _() in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\horde\config\registry.php on line 61.

Any help will make me a happy man.

Dave Graham

Technical Support Officer
ICT
Greenhall Centre
Gowkshill
Gorebridge
Midlothian
EH23 4PE

t. 01875 825 008
f. 01875 823 603
e. dave.graham at midlothianschools.org.uk

NTMail K12 - the Mail Server for Education

intY has scanned this email for all known viruses (www.inty.com)