[horde] LDAP Prefs + Horde 3.0 + IMP 4.0 Prob

Edwin Culp eculp at MexComUSA.Net
Thu May 23 10:39:08 PDT 2002

Quoting KaalH! <kaalh at smol.org>:

| I've just updated the ldap.php patch.

KaalH,

I just tried it and couldn't find any problems.  Thanks.  Great job!

Now I can finally do some testing on a production machine.:-)

| Changes :
| * no more utf8_(en|de)code , base64 is enough.
agree
| * bugfix : apps with no prefs stored were prevent to retrieve shared prefs.
Seems to work fine now.

| http://kaalh.smol.org/horde/ldap.php.diff

Could someone take a look at this and commit it to head?  It would probably
be be a good idea to merge this into the rc's that are using Jon's original
changes, if any, unless someone can find fault with these changes.

Thanks,

ed

 http://insourcery.com - Mergence of Business and Technology
          a "Griffin Plaza Partners, LLC" Company