[horde] LDAP Prefs + Horde 3.0 + IMP 4.0 Prob

Jon Parise jon at horde.org
Fri May 24 14:12:49 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 06:34:48PM +0200, KaalH! wrote:

> I've just updated the ldap.php patch.
>
> Changes :
> * no more utf8_(en|de)code , base64 is enough.
> * bugfix : apps with no prefs stored were prevent to retrieve shared prefs.
>
> http://kaalh.smol.org/horde/ldap.php.diff

Okay, I just committed a slightly modified version of this patch to
the HEAD branch.  I would appreciate it if people would bang on this a
bit before it gets merged into the release branch (not that what's
already there is pretty broken at this point, anyway...).

--
Jon Parise (jon at csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)