[horde] Image width and height for IMG tags

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi at edu.vantaa.fi
Sat May 25 07:35:11 PDT 2002

Lainaus Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Yes, you can go through the whole source code of your installation
> and edit
> every Horde::img() call to add additional width and height
> parameters
> matching each single image.

Ok. Here's a patch for IMP against RELENG:
https://mail.edu.vantaa.fi/horde-dev/imp/img-tags.patch

If you don't want apply the whole patch, please atleast take a look at
those entries which are missing the alt tag around _("something")
(lib/IMP.php, lib/api.php, templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc).

I'll post patches for Horde/Kronolith/Turba/Nag later, probably on
monday.

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi