[horde] Status of Juno

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Thu May 30 22:30:37 PDT 2002

I was wondering what the status was on Juno. I downloaded the CVS snapshot, but
I noticed that there are a few php pages missing (such as juno/prefs.php,
autobill.php and accounts.php). Also, juno/register.php doesn't pull anything
up. I looked into the code, and it looks like development on this has stalled.
Anything going to be added? I would love to use it, I could then consolidate
everything on Horde.

Perhaps if someone (chuck?) explained what they need to do, I might be able to
help out a bit (though I would have to say that my php skills are currently
mediocre, LOL, but I can learn).

Cheers,

Rodolfo