[horde] Suggestion: HTTP/HTTPS switch

Cliff Green green at UMDNJ.EDU
Sat Jun 1 08:30:48 PDT 2002

> Quoting James <james at james-web.net>:
>
> > I think a good option would be a quick hyperlink between HTTP and HTTPS
> > on the login page (or actually, maybe any page, if you put it down in
> > the navbar area), for servers which have both HTTP and HTTPS support.
>
> Patch?

If this is going to be added to horde or imp, please make it something that
can be administratively removed - we force https on all connections, and
have added an index.html file which does nothing but redirect to https if
one has inadvertantly or intentionally tried to use http alone.

Actually, I think James' current method is better - use motd.php.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA