[horde] Help system futz'd?

Chris Bowlby excalibur at hub.org
Tue Jun 4 18:43:28 PDT 2002

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

One thing I've also noticed with the help system is that when one line
ends in the actual xml file, the next line is connected with no space
between the word that ended the first line and the word that starts the
second, etc when it is actually displayed in the help screen.

> maybe its just me, but if I go to Mail->Compose and click on the ? for To,
> it gives me the topic listing/index, not the topic itself ...
>
> I've looked through the code, and everything *looks* like it should be
> being passed properly, but in /help.php, if I hard code a value for $topic
> and click on ?, it gives me the proper topic ...
>
> so, is topic being unset somehow, or just not being set right?

 Chris Bowlby,
 Manager of Information and Technology.
 excalibur at hub.org
 www.hub.org