[horde] Debugger

Michael Varghese mike.varghese at ascellatech.com
Tue Jun 4 20:39:01 PDT 2002

Sorry, I should've been more specific in what I'm trying to create.  I
looked at the modules page http://www.horde.org/source/modules.php for
Gollem, and it is described as a Web-based FTP client.  I'm looking to make
a document manager that will hopefully include permissioning, searching for
files (description and content based), and possibly revisioning.  I might be
mistaken, but I don't think Gollem would do this for me.

Also, can anyone recommend a good debugger because I'm trying to work
through the horde framework?

Mike