[horde] Registry.php / Horde.php Problem

Cliff Green green at UMDNJ.EDU
Sat Jun 8 19:35:54 PDT 2002

Quoting Sascha <sascha at antisec.de>:

> I changed it and some other includes, like
> require_once('./lib/Horde.php');
>
> But now, there's a new error, Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class
> registry in
> /home/www/antisec.de/www/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 24
>
> Really annyoing. :/

Yes, it can be frustrating.  Instead of editing those entries, what happens
when you put it all back the way it was, as downloaded, and check that the
directories you've used for the different applications (i.e., imp, etc.) are
properly set in horde/config/registry.php?  (I'm assuming you're using a
version of horde with 'webroot' defined there - I don't recall what the name
of the file was before this.)  The easiest way to do this is just put all
the applications' directories in the horde directory.

Cliff Green
Academic Computing Services - UMDNJ
Signature under NDA