[horde] PHP configure for horde verification

frank at fahs.net frank at fahs.net
Sat Jun 8 20:21:16 PDT 2002

Greetings,

My intentions are to install horde and imp.  I tried to install horde and I
am getting the error which the documentation points to originating from no
gettext support in PHP.

I have at this moment php 4.1.2, since I have to reconfigure I figure i
might as well upgrade too.  My question is can you tell me if the
./configure command I listed below is correct.  To recap my system:

RH 7.2
LATEST VERSIONS OF QMAIL, VPOPMAIL, AND COURIER IMAP
PHP 4.1.2 --> 4.2.1
HORDE 2.1
IMP 3.1 (not installed yet, want to make sure horde works first)

I was planning on using this configuration for PHP 4.2

./configure --with-xml --with-bzip2=/usr/bin
 --with-gettext=/usr/share/gettext --with-imap --with-kerberos
 --with-mysql=/usr/share/mysql --with-pspell=/usr/share/pspell
 --with-imagick=/usr/share/ImageMagick

Does this look right???

Thanks for your help in advance.

Frank