[horde] Blank login page

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Thu Jun 13 20:52:59 PDT 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy at hub.org>:
>
> > same as I just reported ... under an older Netscape, it reports 'document
> > contains no data' ...
> >
> > On 13 Jun 2002, Jon Whitcraft wrote:
> >
> > > After I type in my user name and password to logon to horde it just
> > displays a blank page with 4 html tags in it. the head and body tags
> > (start and end tags).  I cant seem to figure out where the error is
> > happening at. i currently have the Head version from the cvs.  is anyone
> > else having this problem?
>
> Any server log messages (segfaults, etc.)? I can't reproduce this.

I'm getting it on two sites that I upgraded, and nothing in the logs that
I can find ... it only appears to affect the 'Horde' and 'Kronolith' pages
... all the other pages appear to be working great ...

Yup, just rechecked ... all I get is 'login successul' in the log files,
and a blank screen in the browser ... I have debugging set as E_ALL, and
going to syslog ...