[horde] Blank login page

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Sat Jun 15 13:52:14 PDT 2002

Okay, slowly getting somewhere here on debugging ... using print/exits, I
get as far as:

/usr/local/www/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php:72

based on:

print __FILE__ . ":" . __LINE__; exit;
$GLOBALS['calendar']->open(Auth::getAuth());

If I move the 'print' to after the "open" line, at that point it crashes
... still looking, but maybe someone has an idea from this?