[horde] Selective Menu in Horde

Anthony Stanton anthony.stanton at es.easynet.net
Mon Jun 17 09:00:40 PDT 2002

Hi,

At Easynet we're using Horde to build a portal site, and we'd like to
control which modules are available to which user. (Switching the
'show' attribute in the registry off for that app would do for us.)
Is there a recommended way of doing this in Horde?

Our idea was to include a file in lib/base.php which checks credentials
(we auth off a customized Auth/ldap.php and prefer to keep information in LDAP
as much as possible) and modifiy the registry there before it gets used by
the main scripts. But if Horde has a built-in way of doing this, we'd
prefer looking at that first.

Thanks to the Horde team for a great piece of software!

Regards,
Anthony

--
Anthony Stanton                                     +34 91 789 46 00
Systems Administrator                     http://www.es.easynet.net/
Easynet España - Madrid - España      anthony.stanton at es.easynet.net