[horde] What version of PHP to use with latest CVS of Horde + IMP ?

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Wed Jun 19 12:05:40 PDT 2002

On Fri, 10 May 2002, Hans Deragon <hans at deragon.biz> wrote:

> I tried to upgrade to php 4.1.2 on my RH 7.2 machine this morning, but I
> abandonned the idea.  There was a cascading effect of dependencies to
> resolve and I would probably had to download a good percentage of
> rawhide to get things going...

Just FYI, the dependencies are all documented in the README file:

	ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/RPMS/noarch/rh7/horde-2.0-1.README

If you use the Horde-custom PHP 4.1.2 RPMs, you won't need anything from
Rawhide... they're all stock Red Hat RPMs (except PHP itself, which is as
close to what Red Hat ships as I can manage).

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html