[horde] Fwd: Re: [imp] Log in into Horde/IMP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jun 26 10:05:01 PDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from jm at jensmeyer.de -----
    Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 07:55:48 +0200
    From: Jens Meyer <jm at jensmeyer.de>
 Subject: Re: [imp] Log in into Horde/IMP
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Hi Chuck!

Thank you for your fast reply to my email!

Chuck Hagenbuch schrieb:

> Quoting Jens Meyer <jm at jensmeyer.de>:
>
> > I changed to "imap" and after the config-fix with the faked
> > SSL-certificate I can login into Horde. But not to IMP, there shows up a
> > NOT FOUND-error: "The requested URL /horde/redirect.php was not found on
> > this server."
> > Hmm, the redirect.php is in horde/imp/ ...
>
> How did you configure registry.php and horde.php? Sounds like a path is
off
> in registry.php

Yepp, I did not uncomment the lines for the application "IMP"... :-(

> > Is there a fix for this problem and can you tell me a source for more
> > information about login, administration and the user-management?
>
> It all depends on what backend you use - for SQL, insert a user into the
db
> by hand, password md5()'ed, put that user into the admin array in
> horde/config/horde.php, and then you can use the admin interface.
> Otherwise, it's however you administer that source - your IMAP server,
etc.

Ok, I understand.
But I can't find the admin-array in
"$Horde: horde/config/horde.php.dist,v 1.47.2.20 2002/05/31 23:57:03 jan
Exp $".
Could you give me the complete name of the variable/array?

Thanks,

have nice day,

	Jens Meyer

J e n s  M e y e r